Logo of The Essence of Wine
Image flag SpainImage flag EnglandImage flag FranceImage flag Germany
Administrator: LEDV
Image flag SpainImage flag EnglandImage flag FranceImage flag Germany

Martúe Chardonnay

73% fermented in stainless steel tanks at low temperature, while the remaining 27% fermented in French oak barrels where the wine remained on its lees for two and a half months, performing a daily batonage each barrel . Then proceeds to the assembly optimum between both wines.

Wines Type

Wines Type:
Young White Wine Crianza

Grapes Type

Grapes Type:
Chardonnay (100%)


Ideal to combine with a variety of dishes, from fish and meat dishes to pasta and cheese.

Service Temperature

Service Temperature:
6ºC - 8ºC

Wine Color

Wine Color:
Presents it a clean and bright yellow.

Wine Aroma

Wine Aroma:
Franco and sharp nose, emits a strong smell of white flowers intermixed with hints of pastry. With time in the cup, the first floral aromas give way to a wider fruit.

Wine Taste

Wine Taste:
Enter your mouth refreshing and joy, and their pitch is serious yuntuoso with creamy notes. Very long finish.

Indicative price of the bottle

Indicative price of the bottle:

Prize awarded Wine

Prize awarded Wine:
No Data

The Essence of Wine Awards

The Essence of Wine Awards:
This wine has not been awarded by The Essence of Wine

Tasting by The Essence of Wine

The Wine of Essence has not tasted this wine. If you are in charge of the winery, and is interested in catemos your wine, you can contact us via the contact form LaEsenciaDelVino

Associated news

No tenemos noticias para este Vino. Para crear noticias puede registrarse como usuario de LaEsenciaDelVino


Add new comment